It’s no secret that building backlinks is one of the ranking factors for search engine optimization (SEO). SocialMediaToday even cites that backlink tops the list of SEO ranking as confirmed by Google.
As such, link-building should be an integral part of your off-page SEO strategy, making it quite important to stay up-to-date with the link-building trends in 2023 to increase online visibility, drive website traffic, and establish authority.
What if you lack the knowledge, skills, and expertise to execute this tactic or just have too much on your plate? The answer is to hire a link-building agency. But with so many link-building services claiming to offer the best solutions, how do you pick the cream of the crop?
Fret not; this page shares some top link-building agencies for this year. Read on to learn more about their services, pros, and cons, as well as pricing to make informed decisions.
What Is a Link-building Agency?
A link-building agency specializes in implementing off-page SEO strategies to help you acquire high-quality backlinks for your website.
Backlinks are links from other websites pointing to your site. They are crucial to your SEO ranking as they determine your site’s relevance and authority. The more high-quality backlinks you earn, the higher your site will likely rank on search engine results pages (SERP).
Here’s the good news: Several agencies are readily available in the SEO market, ready to help you get on top of the SERP. They all employ different link-building strategies and techniques. However, the key to SEO success is to find the best fit for your business.
Discover some of the reputable link-building prospects in the next section.
6 Link-building Agencies To Work with in 2023
It’s time to take your SEO strategies to the next level this year. Specifically, partnering with a link-building agency is a wise business decision. That is if you plan to implement a white hat link-building campaign to increase your web presence and site traffic.
But with so many agencies and services to choose from, it can be overwhelming to begin. You’ve come to the right place—here’s a list of top link-building agencies for 2023:
1. Jolly SEO: Best for White Hat Link Building and Journalist Outreach
Jolly SEO is a link-building agency specializing in white hat link-building and journalist outreach. This agency employs truly ethical strategies for acquiring backlinks, such as guest posting and HARO outreach. It also provides HARO coaching by helping clients pitch to journalists to earn quality backlinks.
Case in point: Jolly SEO’s study on a client in the finance industry. Through a combination of HARO backlinks and white hat Link-building campaigns, it helped increase the client’s organic traffic by 126% in the last 12 months. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here are some of its remarkable achievements thus far:
- Average domain rating (DR) of 70+ backlinks
- Average organic traffic of 100,000+
- Backlinks earned from top publications, like Forbes, Business Insider, etc.
If you’ve been implementing SEO strategies and would like to prioritize backlinks, Jolly SEO is for you. It offers ethical and sustainable SEO solutions that help you climb on SERP and drive organic traffic. Here’s another case study showcasing the 1200% increase in the traffic their client experienced.
Jolly SEO’s client roster boasts of some of the biggest names in the SEO industry like Shane Dutka and companies like Motiovisity, and Nextiva.
“This from a guy who ran his own inhouse team of 5 full-time linkbuilders, 12 freelance writers, and 2 editors: you guys are awesome. Outreach is tough… which is why I let other people handle it for me. I’m happy to have found you guys. Keep up the good work.”Reuben Finley (Head of SEO, Espace M)
Jolly operates in a transparent manner and their real-time link count information on the website is proof of that – you can see the DR & traffic of links earned for their clients.
Can we really get guest posts published without paying for them?
Jolly SEO’s team boasts of building hundreds of backlinks every month without ever paying the webmasters or publishers for it. Jolly’s whitehat team approaches real-business websites and believes in offering genuine value to the webmasters’. Right from the first outreach to the websites to the final content delivery, each step is customized resulting in safe & sustainable, unpaid links for the clients.
|Link-building Services||– Journalist Outreach|
– White Hat link Building
– HARO Coaching
|Pros and Cons||Advantages:|
– White hat SEO (earn quality backlinks and avoid Google penalties)
– Journalist engagement (increase brand awareness and establish authority)
– Laser-focus on link building (prioritize acquiring high-quality backlinks)
– Performance-based model: No retainers, you pay for the links you get
– Manually check the quality of websites like organic traffic trends, organic keywords, link ratio, outbound anchor texts
– NEVER PAY for backlinks
– Limited SEO services (not covering technical and on-page SEO for businesses needing a full SEO campaign)
Contact Details: https://jollyseo.com/get-started/
2. FATJOE: Best for Comprehensive Link-building Services
FAT JOE is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the UK. This company specializes in link-building services, such as blogger outreach, niche edits, HARO links, and media placements. But it also offers SEO, content, and video marketing services.
FAT JOE has become one of the world’s biggest providers of outsourced linking building, content creation, and video design services. Since 2012, it has already launched white-label marketing campaigns for over 5,000 agencies globally with more than 100 team members.
|Link-building Services||Blogger outreach|
|Pros and Cons||Advantages|
– Multi-faceted link-building services (earn high-quality backlinks)
– Established authority in various niches (cater to different industries)
– Holistic SEO and digital marketing services (avail SEO services all in one)
– Higher pricing than other competitors(not ideal for startups and small businesses looking to save up)
– Too many link-building strategies (unable to focus on earning quality backlinks)
|Pricing||Blogger outreach: £60-£320|
Niche edits: £60-£320
HARO link building: £1,000-£2,250
Infographic outreach: £60-£320
Content syndication: £75
3. Page One Power: Best for Custom Link Building
Page One Power is a link-building agency, offering custom link-building and white-label services. It also offers technical SEO and SEO consulting services as well as content marketing (keyword-integrated content and keyword research).
With 12 years of experience, Page One Power is one of the finest link-building agencies globally. It is known for its link-building services, strategic content, and trusted SEO partner.
|Link-building Services||Custom link building|
White label services
Technical SEO audit
SEO consulting services
|Pros and Cons||Advantages|
– Strategic link-building approach (offer customized solutions)
– Wide range of link-building services
– Higher pricing compared to other competitors (not ideal for startups and small businesses)
– The lack of journalist outreach and digital PR solutions(effective for earning quality links, increasing brand awareness, and establishing authority)
|Pricing||Link building package: $3,500 per month|
4. Neil Patel Digital: Best for Linkable Content Marketing
New York Times Bestselling Author, Neil Patel launched his digital marketing agency. Generally, he provides consulting services for SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media management, and more. But among other marketing solutions, Neil Patel Digital offers link-building services as well.
With over 5 years of experience, Patel is best for creating and distributing linkable assets known as editorial links. Take it from his case study, where he amassed over 4 million backlinks for Ubersuggest.
|Link-building Services||Linkable content marketing (editorial links)|
Website audit and optimization
|Pros and Cons||Advantages|
– Linkable content creation (earn natural backlinks)
– Consulting services (help businesses grow)
– Comprehensive SEO and marketing services
– Higher pricing compared to other competitors
– Not focused on link-building solutions
5. Rhino Rank: Best for Curated Link Building
Rhino Rank specializes in curated link-building and guest-posting campaigns. Rhino Rank is best for its exceptional link-building and content marketing services. Rhino Rank caters to more than 500 companies and SEO agencies worldwide.
Its curated link-building entails reaching out to websites with published content pieces and linking them to your own. Its guest-posting service delivers custom articles manually written by expert writers and integrated with quality links.
|Link-building Services||Curated link building |
|Pros and Cons||Advantages|
– Focus on curated links (ensure high-quality backlinks from authoritative sources)
– Quality content with valuable links (earn backlinks, increase brand recognition, and establish authority)
– Limited link-building services (lack media outreach and digital PR solutions)
Not holistic SEO solutions
|Pricing||Pricing starts at $42.50 for each curated link|
Pricing starts at $75 for each guest post
6. Siege Media: Best for Manual Link Building and Digital PR
Siege Media is a full-service digital marketing agency. Its services focus on three key aspects: strategy (SEO consulting and digital PR), marketing (content marketing and copywriting), and design (blog and graphic design).
Siege Media also specifically offers link-building services, not to mention content strategy and digital PR. Its online marketing services are SEO-centric and customer-driven.
|Services||Manual link building|
Content creation (with organic links)
Digital public relations (partner with media)
|Pros and Cons||Advantages|
– Manual link building (acquire quality backlinks)
– PR outreach (get authoritative sources)
– Wide range of digital marketing services
– Not fully focus on link building (need more white hat link-building solutions)
Key Factors To Consider When Choosing a Link-building Agency
Employing white hat link-building strategies and earning expert SEO tips is crucial for your business’s growth and success. However, your SEO success boils down to hiring an agency best suited for your business. The right partner can help you acquire high-quality backlinks, increase online visibility, and drive traffic to your website. Ultimately, it can significantly boost your search engine rankings.
That said, consider the key factors below when selecting a link-building agency.
- Quality Backlinks: They offer white hat link-building strategies that truly earn high-quality backlinks for their clients. As such, ensure your contracted agency doesn’t give you bad links, whether you employ guest posting or HARO linking. Remember, blackhat linking is worse than having no links at all.
- Experience and Expertise: They have been providing link-building services for quite some time. The longer they’ve been in the industry, the better. Likewise, ensure they specialize in your niche, whether you’re in the healthcare or e-commerce sector.
- Diverse and Skilled Talent: They comprise a robust SEO team. Check if they have SEO specialists, outreach managers, content writers, and link-building specialists. They are players instrumental to your overall digital marketing success.
- Digital Tools and Technologies: They leverage the latest technological resources in their link-building processes, such as automation and artificial intelligence (AI). They also employ free SEO tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs Backlink Checker, HARO, and Google Search Console (GSC).
- Thought Leadership: They have been established authorities in your industry. Start by examining their credentials, such as licenses to operate as well as awards and recognitions. Most importantly, check online reviews, client feedback, and case studies to gauge their business reputation.
- Holistic SEO Strategies: Working with agencies that combine technical, on-page, and off-page SEO services is best. But if you need to earn quality backlinks, hire a link-building agency offering journalist outreach, guest posting, niche edits, and more.
So there you have it—the top link-building agencies for 2023. This page gives you an idea of what agency types to hire. The abovementioned names offer various services. Each has its pros/cons and different pricing structures.
That said, study their service offerings and weigh their advantages and disadvantages. Most importantly, select a link-building agency best suited for your business type, size, budget, needs, and niche. Ultimately, the right SEO agency can put your content and website on top of SERP!
Are you looking for the best agency for journalist outreach and white hat link-building services? Jolly SEO has got you covered! We’ll help you connect with top journalists and bloggers to earn quality backlinks. Contact us today, and we’re more than jolly to help out!