Opening for writers
Jolly SEO is looking for part- & full- time writers to join our fully distributed, global team.
Our media outreach blends creative and technical writing, across a number of sectors: finance, technology, health & wellness, marketing, business, etc.
Our service is largely building backlinks for clients. We do this through media outreach, which adds a layer of PR value; we always conduct our work with the mindset of making a positive brand impact for our clients.
Psst! Don’t know what backlinks are? Check out some SEO background material here.
- Writing knowledgeable, actionable, consumer-facing content
- Maintain a representative and authoritative tone of voice for the client
- Be the guardian of the client’s brand
- Work with Jolly’s management to ensure each client account’s needs are fulfilled
- 4-6 years experience
- Experience writing research-based content, content marketing, SEO content, and email copy is preferred.
- Deep understanding of a particular field, whether finance, health, and wellness, technology, digital marketing, etc.
- Adept at researching and representing concepts to continuously build authority for clients’ brands.
- Demonstrated ability to develop captivating content that is relevant for a specific target audience.
- Ability to write according to the clients’ brand and voice.
- Ability & desire to work on 3-4 long-term accounts.
- Creative thinker.
- Strong command of the English language.
We strive to make this is a valuable gig for you!
Jolly is currently seeking candidates who desire a long-term retainer position.
We’ll start at ~10 hours per week, and grow from there.
We deeply value our writer team members, and aim to nurture an ongoing, dedicated commitment with you! Ready to come aboard?
Please submit an application below.
Selected applicants will be invited to complete a paid trial. Writers accepted to the team will complete a paid training course, and then join us for a 60-day probationary period.